7 Wingate Avenue, Ringwood East Vic 3135Sold
One-Owner Treasure in the Tintern Precinct
House Sold - Ringwood East Vic
With its undeniable warmth, peaceful Tintern precinct location and zoning for reputable Ringwood Secondary College, it’s easy to see why this one-owner treasure has keep its current owners content for many decades.
Now ready for a new family to move in and create their own memories, it boasts a meticulously kept-interior, large backyard plus all of the creature comforts. Comprising a spacious sun-bathed lounge and dining room with lovely garden vistas, fully equipped kitchen with country cabinetry and a breakfast bar ledge plus a connecting family meals area. Effortlessly transitioning outside, a covered deck supplies easy year-round entertaining, with a perfect outlook over the large, secure backyard that contains a trio of established citrus trees and a versatile rear bungalow.
Three robed bedrooms take care of accommodation. Two sharing a central bathroom and separate toilet. The master featuring an en suite with shower and vanity.
Other great features include: gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling, a water tank, generous amounts of storage plus a long gated driveway that leads to a single garage and an additional off-street parking area.
A friendly, family-focused neighbourhood provides the ideal environment to enjoy it all. Situated within walking distance to Gracedale Park and Tennis Club, Tarralla Creek Trail and Kindergarten, Tinternvale Primary School and buses. Only a short drive to Tintern Grammar, Ringwood East Village and Train Station, Eastland and EastLink.
* Tintern precinct treasure in the Ringwood Secondary College zone
* Spacious lounge and dining room
* Fully equipped kitchen with connecting family meals area
* Three robed bedrooms serviced by two bathrooms
* Large backyard with a covered entertaining deck and bungalow
* Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
* Long gated driveway that leads to a single garage and an additional off-street parking area
* Near parks, trails, buses, quality schools, Ringwood East Shopping Village and Train Station
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- Land is 978 m²