17 Tamar Street, Ringwood East Victoria 3134
Complete a Modern Makeover or Contemporary Development in a Prime Position (STCA)
Occupying a brilliant position away from the main roads yet connected to everything you could ever need, this traditional suburban property is an incredible lifestyle opportunity waiting to be executed.
Currently occupied by an original homestead that has been loved and enjoyed by the current owners over many years, the focus here will undoubtedly be on the chance to complete a contemporary renovation, build your dream home or take on a modern multi-dwelling development (STCA) at a prestige address.
Ready to be lived in now, the existing home has a bright and flowing floor plan that includes a light-filled lounge with gas log fireplace, bedrooms with robes, a central bathroom with shower and separate bath, a spacious kitchen with quality appliances and a meals area, as well as a sprawling backyard with double garage.
Primed for a modern makeover, for new owners to plan, execute and build the home they’ve always dreamed of or to enjoy the satisfaction of completing a stunning contemporary development in an amazing location (STCA), this is a property with a prosperous future.
Within walking distance to Mullum Primary School, Norwood Secondary College, Ringwood Train Station and the spectacular Eastland shopping and entertainment mecca, with easy access to Ringwood Nth shops, central Ringwood, Warrandyte Rd, Loughnan Rd, Mt Dandenong Rd, the Maroondah Highway and Eastlink.
* Sprawling suburban property ready for renovation or complete re-development (STCA)
* Current residence with a bright front lounge and gas log fireplace
* Good sized bedrooms, central bathroom with shower and separate bath
* Kitchen with stainless steel cook top and oven, plus a meals area
* Huge backyard with lush lawns and plenty of room to explore
* Double garage, separate laundry, off-street parking, air-conditioner
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 812 m²